Our daily routines are fun, exciting and flexible.
• 6:30 – 8:30: Typical arrival time of your baby. Every infant is warmly welcomed each day at EduKids, through conversation with family. We share information about your infant’s home to school transition and the beginning sleep and play for the day.
• 8:30 – Midday: Individual attention is given to each “Baby Duck” through play with a carefully selected variety of toys and sensory activities designed to stimulate their developing body awareness. We provide songs and music, which promote language and natural rhythm, as well as relaxing exercise and friendship building through continuous concentration on names, touch, talk and smiles.
• Midday – 4:30: Continued attention is paid to your infant during outdoor play and afternoon strolls in their ‘Bye-Bye Buggy’ as they get to experience nature in the warmth of the afternoon sun (weather permitting, of course). Infants are encouraged to stretch, roll, grasp and toddle during floor mat time.
• 4:30 – 6:00: Typically the time we say, “Goodbye.” As each “Baby Duck’s” family arrives at the center for pickup, we review the day and plan for the next. Infants are prepared to leave after soothing, calm activities at each day’s end.
• Our program closes at 6:00PM